These general terms and conditions apply to contractual relationships between Accommodation Žižkova s.r.o., with its registered office at Žižkova 1995/64, Žabovřesky, 616 00 Brno, registered under ID number 08745641 (hereinafter referred to as the "Landlord") and a physical or legal person who uses the services of the Landlord (hereinafter referred to as the "Orderer").
I. Rooms and equipment
- The rooms are intended for persons over the age of 18. If the Accommodation service is used by someone other than the Orderer, then the Orderer and the actual users of the Accommodation service are jointly and severally responsible for the consequences associated with its use.
- Each room includes extensive equipment and a mini-bar with drinks and refreshments, whose consumption is not included in the Accommodation service price, and additional (bathroom, massage or other) aids for purchase. The price list of all products, as well as a list of the overall equipment of the room, is included in each room.
- The Orderer is entitled to use the Accommodation service at the time indicated during the reservation.
- Common areas may be monitored by a camera system with recording.
- The Orderer is aware that in the accommodation areas, he is not entitled to make any audio and video recordings for commercial or other purposes other than the agreed purpose, or to use them for commercial or other purposes other than the agreed purpose. In the opposite case, the Orderer will pay the Landlord a penalty in the amount of double the turnover obtained from the use of the premises and a contract penalty of 10 thousand CZK.
II. Reservation of Accommodation Service and price
- Prices for Accommodation Services are governed by the valid calendar published on the OROOM.cz website. The accommodation provider reserves the right to cancel the reservation in case of a mistake in the reservation system.
- By selecting a date from the calendar and then paying a deposit, the Ordering Party makes a reservation and enters into a contract with the Accommodation Provider. The Ordering Party is obliged to properly and fully enter all necessary details about themselves and to secure them from any other persons in the reservation form and in all subsequent steps and also declares that all persons are over 18 years old. If the Ordering Party provides incorrect information, they are obligated to compensate for the costs associated with the resulting situation and an additional contractual penalty of 10 thousand CZK
- The Accommodation Provider is entitled to check the information about the Ordering Party and the persons actually using the Accommodation Service at any time, and the Ordering Party is obliged to provide this information to the Accommodation Provider.
- The price for the Accommodation Service is paid by the Ordering Party without cash. By the contract of accommodation, the Accommodation Provider is obliged to provide the Ordering Party with accommodation for the agreed period and the Ordering Party is obliged to pay the Accommodation Provider the price for the accommodation and related services.
- By paying the price for the accommodation, the Ordering Party agrees to all the conditions stated and is aware that according to section § 1837 with reference to section § 1829 of the Civil Code, the Ordering Party does not have the right to withdraw from the contract of accommodation because the Accommodation Provider provides accommodation and related services in the specified period.
- If at the time of providing the accommodation service, it is only allowed for business trips or stays, I declare that this is a business trip.
- If at the time of providing the accommodation service, a written confirmation from the employer or ordering party or any other form of confirmation is required, I declare that I will provide it.
III. Terms of Purchase and Use of Gift Voucher
- Gift voucher to use the services of the Accommodation Provider is redeemed by the Ordering Party by entering the unique code from the voucher as the Gift Voucher Code when making a reservation. The validity of the voucher is determined by the date indicated on the respective voucher. The gift voucher purchased directly on the Accommodation Provider's website is valid for the period indicated on it.
- If the customer buys a Gift Voucher, which is not then redeemed for a specific date, they have the option to cancel the purchase and request a refund within 14 days of the voucher being sent by email. Later or when a reservation is made, the gift voucher is non-refundable. The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for another voucher. The price and further conditions of use of the voucher are governed by the current price list stated on the Accommodation Provider's website.
IV. Course of Stay
- The Accommodation Service is used by the Ordering Party at their own risk and peril. The Ordering Party is obligated to inform any additional people of this as well.
- After choosing a date and paying the Price, 7 days before the start date of the accommodation (or later in the case of a reservation made less than 7 days before the start of the accommodation), the Ordering Party will receive an email and make an online check-in via the link in the email. The Ordering Party is obliged to pay the Accommodation Provider a deposit through the payment gateway in the amount stated on the website. The deposit is used to pay for products (drinks, refreshments, supplies) in the room and to pay for any damage to the equipment or in the accommodation caused by the Ordering Party and any other people who use the Accommodation Service with them.
- If the Ordering Party does not cause any damage to the Accommodation Provider or purchase any of the products in the room, the deposit will be released in full (may be transferred to a different payment card) after the end of the accommodation.
- After making a deposit, the Ordering Party will receive a unique four-digit code via email/SMS, which will allow them to enter the reserved room. If the Ordering Party provides the code to a third party, they are jointly liable with the third party for any damages incurred by the Accommodation Provider.
- The Accommodation Provider provides the Ordering Party with a written list of equipment, props, and refreshments, including a list and prices of items for purchase, in each room. If the written list is missing from the room, the Ordering Party is obliged to immediately notify the Accommodation Provider. Upon arrival in the room, the Ordering Party is obliged to immediately check the list to make sure it is complete and that the listed items are without defects. Any defects or uncertainties must be immediately reported to the Accommodation Provider at the number indicated in the SMS with the code to open the door. If they fail to do so, the list of items and prices in the room is considered to be in accordance with the actual situation.
- The Ordering Party is personally responsible for their own valuables and cash in the accommodation. All rooms are strictly non-smoking, and due to the presence of many wooden elements, any manipulation with fire is prohibited in the premises. The Ordering Party is obligated to fully compensate for smoking or any manipulation with fire. The Ordering Party does not have the right to bring weapons, any hazardous items, or intoxicating substances into the premises. The Ordering Party does not have the right to take an animal into the premises. In case of breach of these conditions, the Accommodation Provider is entitled to expel the Ordering Party from the premises without compensating for any damages.
- The Ordering Party undertakes to use the Accommodation Service properly with respect to these Terms and Conditions and is not entitled to make any changes in the premises without the consent of the Accommodator. If the premises, room equipment or props, which are included in the price of the Accommodation Service, are damaged, lost or completely destroyed, the Ordering Party is obliged to immediately notify the Accommodator, using the number given in the text message with the door opening code. The given telephone number also serves for consultations of any defects or uncertainties from the Ordering Party.
- The Ordering Party is obliged to use the Accommodation Service so as to allow undisturbed use of the Accommodation Service also to residents of other rooms. Otherwise, the Accommodator is entitled to evict the Ordering Party without compensation for damages.
- The Accommodator will instruct the bank or other intermediary company to return the deposit/remaining part of the deposit to the Ordering Party after checking the room, no later than 72 hours after the Ordering Party's accommodation ends.
- In case of any fulfillment, expenses or damages caused by the Ordering Party or other persons using the Accommodation Service, or in case of using products at a higher price than the amount of deposit paid, the Ordering Party is obliged to pay the Accommodator a monetary amount corresponding to the costs of repair and any other possible losses, even if the deposit was mistakenly or in good faith returned by the Accommodator. If the compensation for damages is not covered by the Ordering Party's deposit, the Ordering Party is obliged to pay the damages within 5 days of the Accommodator's request.
V. Circumstances of stay and cancellation fee
- In case circumstances arise on the part of the Accommodator that make it impossible to provide Accommodation Services to the Ordering Party, the Ordering Party has the right to receive a full refund of the paid amount for the stay. Neither the Ordering Party nor the Accommodator has the right to compensation or reimbursement of the cancellation fee. If the Ordering Party seriously violates its obligations arising from the conditions or good morals, the Accommodator has the right to terminate the contract without notice.
- The Ordering Party has the right to terminate the Accommodation Agreement at any time without giving a reason, either by telephone or by e-mail. In such a case, the Ordering Party is obliged to pay the Accommodator a cancellation fee in the amount of the Accommodation Service fee. The Accommodator has the right to deduct the cancellation fee from the price for the unfulfilled accommodation. The Ordering Party has no right to change the reservation date. The Accommodator may comply with requests for a change of date, but it is not obliged to do so. In the event that the Ordering Party does not use or terminates the use of the reserved and paid Service prematurely, he or she has no right to a refund or part of the price.
- After making a deposit, the Ordering Party will receive a unique four-digit code via e-mail/SMS, which will allow him or her to enter the reserved room. If the Ordering Party informs a third party of the code, he or she is jointly and severally liable with the third party for all consequences that arise for the Accommodator.
VI. Out-of-court settlement of disputes
In case of any questions, suggestions or complaints, please contact us at 603 476 709 or email email@example.com, where we will respond as soon as possible, but no later than within a week.
In case of consumer dispute that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Client has the right to file a proposal to the following address:
Czech Trade Inspection
Central Inspection Office - ADR Department
120 00 Prague 2
- The platform set up by the European Commission can be used to resolve disputes online at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Updated on January 3, 2023